Kryukov Vladimir Viktorovich, Postgraduate student, Orenburg State University (13 Pobedy avenue, Orenburg, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tugov Vitaliy Valer'evich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of management and computer science in technical systems, Orenburg State University (13 Pobedy avenue, Orenburg, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Backgrounds. The article suggests a new approach to the development of valve control systems - a high-pressure regulator using fuzzy logic devices. The developed algorithm of valve control in the SCADA-module in the built-in ST language is described, which allows to better control the technological regime of gas pressure reduction.
Materials and methods. To solve this problem, the article used methods of control theory, in particular, control theory based on fuzzy logic. A mathematical model of the process of reducing gas pressure in a gas pipeline with a variable mode of operation using a fuzzy regulator was developed.
Results. A mathematical description of the gas reduction process based on the fuzzy logic method has been made, as well as the valve control algorithm in the ST language (structured text) has been developed.
Conclusions. Using this control algorithm based on fuzzy logic allows you to take into account the accumulated experience of specialists, which allows you to better manage the process, in contrast to the PID control, and as a result, does not require constant adjustment of the PID controller coefficients.
1. Kozachenko A. N. Ekspluatatsiya kompressornykh stantsiy magistral'nykh gazoprovodov [Operation of compressor stations of main gas lines]. Moscow: Neft' i gaz, 1999, 463 p. [In Russian]
2. Gurevich D. F., Zarinskiy O. N., Kosykh S. I. et al. Truboprovodnaya armatura s avtomaticheskim upravleniem: spravochnik [Automatically controlled valves: reference book]. Leningrad: Mashinostroenie, Leningr. otd-nie, 1982, 320 p. [In Russian]
3. Gostev V. I. Proektirovanie nechetkikh regulyatorov dlya sistem avtomaticheskogo upravleniya [Designing fuzzy regulators for automatic control systems]. Moscow: BKhVPeterburg, 2011, 416 p. [In Russian]
4. Chursin K. A., Tugov V. V. Komp'yuternaya integratsiya proizvodstva i IPItekhnologii: materialy VII Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Computer integration of production and IPY-technology: proceedings of VII All-Russian scientific and practical conference]. Orenburg, 2015, pp. 111–114. [In Russian]
5. Gnevshev I. V., Tugov V. V. Komp'yuternaya integratsiya proizvodstva i IPItekhnologii: materialy VII Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Computer integration of production and IPY-technology: proceedings of VII All-Russian scientific and practical conference]. Orenburg, 2015, pp. 50–53. [In Russian]
6. Burakov M. V. Nechetkie regulyatory: ucheb. posobie [Fuzzy regulators: teaching aid]. Saint-Petersburg: Iz-vo GUAP, 2010, 237 p. [In Russian]
7. Denisenko V. V. Komp'yuternoe upravlenie tekhnologicheskim protsessom, eksperimentom, oborudovaniem [Computer control of technological process, experiment, equipment]. Moscow: Goryachaya liniya-Telekom, 2009, 608 p. [In Russian]
8. Kryukov V. V. Innovatsionnye tekhnologii: teoriya, instrumenty, praktika (InnoTech 2017): materialy IX Mezhdunar. internet-konf. molodykh uchenykh, aspirantov i studentov [Innovative technologies: theory, tools, practice (Innotech 2017): proceedings of IX International internet conference of young scientists, postgraduate students and students]. Perm: Izd-vo Perm. nats. politekhn. un-ta, 2017, pp. 122–126. [In Russian]